Stuff for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Stuff for sale
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 21:45:02 -0400
I need to make more room in the garage.  I have a few items to part with -
more once I make room...

set of 5 Toyota Iron Cross wheels (off of 82 - 85 Supra) size 14x7 with 8mm
positive offset.  See a picture of what they look like at:
http://kmhafer.homestead.com/files/wheelchart.htm
about half way down the page.  Three of these wheels have had the centers
opened up to fit the Datsun Roadster hub.  Fronts fit fine.  May need to do
work in the rear to make them fit - They are off of a car that was flared.
Price = $100 plus shipping and tire removal fees

Set of 5 of the dealer option wheels.  These are called Trans Am wheels.
Alloy mesh center with a steel rim.  The steel rims have rust - put on
beauty rings and they will look fine for a street car.  The same wheels that
Gerardo Magana has on his car iirc.  Price = $100 plus shipping and tire
removal fees.  One has what appears to be an original spare that has not
been used.  It is yours with the wheels if you want it.

Convertible top frame (no latches) for a low windshield car.  Has surface
rust, but no breaks and no repairs that I can find.  Will clean up fine, but
not recommended for your show car.  $50 plus shipping

1600 5 main block from a 67.5 Roadster.  Has flywheel, oil pan and front
pulley.  CHEAP!!!  $40 - you haul it away.

Parking light lenses - amber - Excellent condition - $15 plus shipping for a
pair

Loads of other stuff - this is just the stuff in the way or known not to be
needed.  If you need anything for a low windshield car, ask!

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060
1967 SRL311 00076