RE: Just a reminder.

To: "'Greg Hare'" <ghare@bellsouth.net>, "'Paul'" <9laser3@bright.net>,
Subject: RE: Just a reminder.
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@MSFC.NASA.GOV>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 12:16:16 -0500
Hey Paul, Greg, and all-

Ok, I admit I love to push my Roadster every chance I get.  No 180's for now
because of new tires, but if the road is clear and a sharp right presents
itself I must hang the tail out.  Driving the Roadster will always give me
that "Roaster grin", but hitting the deserted off ramp (the 270 degree
sweeper) with the tail out gives me a Roadster grin that can last days!
Not only does the Roadster look so cool, it has the performance to back up
its good looks.

Autocrossing is a wonderful way to understand the limits of a car.  I plan
on sending my son to autocross school after he gets his Z this summer.  If
you understand the limits, you can play well below the limit and still be
fast and have a blast.  Just pick the road and conditions wisely.

Phil
SEROC