Just a reminder.

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Just a reminder.
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 08:12:44 -0400
  Just a reminder you those of you that drive your roadsters hard; you are
driving 30 year old steel.  Saturday, on the race track with Sloan Racing,
Cathy Ann snapped her rear axel.  We were very fortune that the car traveled
straight ahead while digging up some pavement until it came to a stop just
short of the corner workers station.  The tire, wheel, & brake drum went for
a fly into the woods.  Thankfully nobody was hurt and the car was repaired
and back on the track by Sunday morning!  But you may want to think twice
before pushing your roadster to the limits out on the streets.

Paul
Sloan Racing
OROC
BTW, Jim Sloan took first in class both races this weekend.  And better yet,
... we all had fun!  And if you're wondering, both Jim and Cathy Ann
(father/daughter) race 1966(?) 1600 roadsters in SCCA G Production.  Jim has
been racing roadsters for over 19 years and Cathy Ann has been racing since
she was 17!  OROC supplies most of the crew: Chris Luers, Teddy Seidenfeld,
Ralf Bradley, and me!