Fuel line clog

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel line clog
From: LCinPhxAZ@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 21:15:08 EDT
We have discovered the fuel line of our '67 is completely clogged with tarry
"gunk".  Using a tip posted to the group a month or so back, we tried using
solvent and a braided wire cable to clean it, but are finding it virtually
impossible to negotiate the sharp turns in the fuel line with the cable (it
works great until we hit the 90 degree bends!) Any ideas on how to clean the
line, or if this isn't possible what we can use to replace it?  Thanks in
advance; this group has been invaluable in keeping our '64 running and
working on the '67!

Charlotte & Leonard Hoover
'64 SPL310
'67 SPL311