Re: Photopoint

To: "Bobby Rees" <rrees@digitex.net>, "Andy Cost" <andycost@att.net>
Subject: Re: Photopoint
From: "Edgar Gonzalez" <datsunspl311@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 19:28:13 -0700
It sure sounds like extortion to me.  I had the same problem with CARI.NET
when they pulled the plug for residential dial up accounts.  I called them
and asked them to allow me 1/2 hour to download my website.  They said sure,
but first I had to re-subscribe at a much higher non-residential account
charge.  It all comes down to greed.

Edgar