Datsun photos on PictureTrail

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Datsun photos on PictureTrail
From: L Jordan <ay107@lafn.org>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 17:18:45 -0700
List,
Someone asked if I had posted any pictures of my car yet, so Itook the
opportunity to set up a beginning Picture Trail acct. Type in   ljordan
to see Roadster pics. It will come in handy when I am trying to describe
parts like the "beer tab thingy", I can just take a picture. Ah,
technology.
Also some pics of a recent road trip thru Tennesse in a 4 banger red
Hyundai....better than I thought it would be. There are some nice roads
there for cruising, wish I had the Roadster going.
The last picture was sent by a friend after I came back. I cracked up
when I saw it, you will too.
Linda