RE: Paint Jobs

To: "'Adam Bradley'" <ambradley@attbi.com>,
Subject: RE: Paint Jobs
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 15:10:18 -0700
Dave,

As Adam explained below, it's quite costly for the "Good" paint job.
A friend in the know told me that the materials to paint a car, from sand
paper to paint, cost $1,000. add the labor @ $75 per hour an you'll have a
better estimate. Do your own labor, as much as you can, and you'll lower
your total.