God how I love the looks!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: God how I love the looks!
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 15:02:13 -0500
It is 68 degrees in North Texas today.  I finally a got around to getting the
oil hoses made and installed (oil pressure and distributor).  Took her out for
a couple of hours.  It sure felt good.  All I've done since getting it running
is short test runs.  Blasting down the back roads felt great and brought back
a lot of memories.  But my favorite is still running through town.  The looks
I get are priceless!  I doubt that anyone here in Hicksville has ever seen one
before.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
'70 2000