RE: Parts for 5 speed tranny rebuild

To: "Allen Blackmon" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Parts for 5 speed tranny rebuild
From: "Brian Hollands" <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 00:36:38 -0400
That sounds about right for a Borg Warner box with no gear replacements.  I
rebuilt my Warner box a few years back for $330 in parts (from Mike Kerr)
and that included a new 5th gear with I recall being $105 back then.  I did
the labor myself
The Servo boxes are much more expensive to do because the synchro rings are
price and the synchro sleeves and hubs usually need replacing as well.
Brian '69 2000
Tampa, FL
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/