Panasport question / more wheels from Europe

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Panasport question / more wheels from Europe
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 23:48:05 EDT
KN Wheels  --  The list is weird and wonderful.  I was reading the March R&T
review of the Caterham Seven and noticed its wheels were minilite/panasport
look a likes made by KN of England.  I wrote to them yesterday asking about
fitment, and today there were 4 comments on KNs.

What a coincidence.

BTW haven't heard from KN yet.

Gary C