Re: brake bias

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: brake bias
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 12:47:18 -0400
Your brakes may have a number of woes.  It could be stuck caliper pistons in
the right, or a rotor that is too thin and pads that are too worn (been
there!), or a leak, or any number of woes.  Time to dig in and get dirty....

Regarding the proportioning valve, they adjust the front to rear bias.
Unless you are running on a circle track, the idea of left to right bias
adjustment does not work out too well.

Sid