Re: OT - SUV rollover and one to avoid!!!

To: "Rob Simmons" <rsimmons2@shaw.ca>, "Pre-Zee" <Pre_Z@msn.com>
Subject: Re: OT - SUV rollover and one to avoid!!!
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 06:36:51 -0500
One of the problems in buying a new model is what happened to you - no crash
parts available yet and long waits to get it fixed.

A friend in HS had a brand new 68 427 Vette (his parents were rich) and he
smacked up the front end when he hit some ice. It took so long to get the
replacement parts his dad sued Chevy to get his money back and Chevy did
refund his money (his dad was a big shot lawyer and car fanatic).

His car was laid up over 3 months and Chevy didn't know when they could
deliver the parts to fix it.

Jan, my friend, ended up with a 911S.

Mike