Re: OT - SUV rollover and one to avoid!!!

To: "Rob Simmons" <rsimmons2@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: OT - SUV rollover and one to avoid!!!
From: "Pre-Zee" <Pre_Z@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 23:21:29 -0800
On one of those news "magazines" they visited the SUV testing at the
insurance crash testing facility.  I think the Liberty was (by a wide
margin) the most expensive vehicle to repair in the low speed tests.

Enjoy the towwer, but if you hit anything I guess you should do it at a
higher rate of speed to get full $perMPH crash repair value.

George M