2000 Head Hole?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 2000 Head Hole?
From: "John McCarthy" <bmccarthy67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 05:01:51 +0000
I started to disassemble the 2000 to move on with the resto. Here comes the
stupid question...after removing the valve cover..looking down on the
cam...on the back right corner (closest to brake master)..the head has a
hole (not a circular one..sort of a rough broke look..I removed the head and
it kind of lines up with the last triangular hole in the block..is it simply
a oil return or is there a hole in the head? I can't find anything loose or
damaged that could have caused it. Thanks for your time..Buddy