Re. car parts .com

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re. car parts .com
From: "Chris Bond" <cbond@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 23:34:56 -0500
Thanks for all the replys. The outcome was about what I expected. I will take
the advise of getting the part numbers and going to a couple of30 yr.part
stores where I have found parts before. I happen to have a restorable 71 240
in the shed that I have decided to sell if anyone is interested. If it doesnt
go soon it will be parted and scrapped. If the drums will work without too
much trouble, they will be used. I'm trying to lay off the credit cards for a
while, but would probably spring for a new set of front rotors, last time I
tried Ralley, they were waiting for some to come in. Thanks again, if Mike
could tell me more about the 240 drums, I would appriciate it, Chris