Re: Light trucks (OT)

To: Eric Frisbee <efris@qwest.net>,
Subject: Re: Light trucks (OT)
From: "Gary K. McCormick" <gkmcc@netgate.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 23:45:56 -0800
So the next idiot is in an 18-wheeler - what then? It's a spiraling argument
that just goes out of control. You can't guarantee your or your family's safety
by buying bigger and bigger vehicles. In fact, in the larger SUV's (and the
Expedition surely is one) you pretty much HAVE to take the hit, because a rapid
maneuver that would be safe and controllable in a smaller, more agile, vehicle
will put you on the edge of control, or on your roof, in an SUV.

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA