OT new email again

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT new email again
From: "Jimmy Claypool" <srl311vg@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 18:53:14 -0800
Well I finally joined the 2K's and got high speed internet. That means that
I don't have my AOL address anymore. Oh well I'll adjust.

Progress on the roadster has been slow lately. The motor mounts are made but
haven't done the trans yet. Gonna enlarge the exhaust hole to accomodate 2.5
to 3 in pipe. But the hardtop looks awesome I'll have to set up a photo
account somewhere.

Anyway  hope everyone is keeping safe through this holiday season.

See ya at Shasta

Jimmy Claypool
68 2000 soon to be 3000
68 Mustang its a 5000 (cc's that is)