Re: Wheels

To: <KWS711@aol.com>, <solex67@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wheels
From: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 12:51:08 -0800
The blanket  you can make is that a wider wheel can be made to handle better
:-)
"handled like a go cart. "  is kind of a blanket statement also :-)
comparing to what, a caddie ??
take a roadster put 7 " wide wheels on it and comparable tires for the wider
rim and it will out handle the 5.5 inch rims if all else is equal....   Hell
a roadster on stock wheels can  "handled like a go cart. "   ..... but a 5.5
rim is just not wide enough for the weight of the roadster , just ask any
one who races, which size of rim they'd rather run on 5.5"  or 7 "

Restoration Products
Mike Kerr
PH# 530-644-6777
Fax# 530-647- 0389