Datsun Anthropology?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, <ClassicDatsunPickups@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Datsun Anthropology?
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 21:33:39 -0800
My parts searches on the internet brought up this place in Portland OR. on
an Excite.com parts search

Datsun Anthropology (503)257-1477 8-5PST,M-F.

Has anyone done business with these folks?

They seam to have a wide assortment of goodies for 410, 411, 520 including a
nice truck, roadsters, 510s

Speaking of Trucks. (this post is copied to the truck list), Did anybody see
the 521 on Ebay? Very Pretty.  And from Australia, there's two Datsun Cherry
trucks, a 67 and a 78 (?). He's selling them with shipping arranged. Those
are very cool trucks! The 67 came with the 1st generation "A" 1000 motor. Of
course they are both RHD and I don't think you could tag the 78 in
California. The 67 on the other hand wouldn't be a problem.