SOLVED: eBay mystery roadster is it a '70 2000 or '68

To: road <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: SOLVED: eBay mystery roadster is it a '70 2000 or '68
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 13:44:31 -0600
Thanks to a eagle eye fellow roadster owner, the
mystery is solved!

Jeff Mosts listed his SPL311-28825 in Mike Bell's Registry.
It is a 1970 1600 with a U20 & 5 speed.  Looks like the
SPL-22825 is a typo (pretty darn close)!  Hey, Adam...
don't you need a HIS & HERS '70 roadsters?

Actually looks like a really nice deal. Hmm, wonder if
he takes VISA? No, no, no... first I need to pay off the
credit card bills, save three months salary, THEN look
for a roadster. <grin>.

Cheers,

Tom Walter
Austin, TX.