RE: brake master 2000

To: "'Richard Wright'" <duntov1@attbi.com>
Subject: RE: brake master 2000
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 08:09:10 -0800
Richard wrote - The brake lines tightened perfectly!!

Humm, Richard, I think you got lucky. The 521 and 620 were metric beasts.
Possibly your's was a roadster M/C, mislabeled 620 pickup. Any if your sure,
and it sounds like you are, enjoy your savings! This comes up often because
some of the 510 and Z rear components have all the outward apperance as
being the same as our cars. Folks have installed them and felt that the
lines mated to them just fine. But those connections would fail
catastrophically (pop out) at speed.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
65 L-320 Pickup