OT- 72 Jag XJ6 with 350 conv.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT- 72 Jag XJ6 with 350 conv.
From: Dan Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 19:10:54 -0800
Hello All,
  I know that someone on the list has a chevy powered Jag.  I might be looking
at a 72 XJ6 with Chevy 350 and chevy auto trans.  The seller says its an
older restoration and that the trans is going to need an overhaul... The
car has supposdly never been in an accident and from the pics I have seen
the body looks pretty good.  If I go see it what should I be looking at??  He
only wants $1500 for it so I thought what the heck its worth a look. It seats
four and has a trunk and Irene likes how it looks.
Any advice, helpful comments would be greatly appreciated.
   Thanks,
        Daniel 69 2000
        SF CA