Re: Heat Guns

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Heat Guns
From: "Gary K. McCormick" <gkmcc@netgate.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 00:13:22 -0800
I bought a mid-price range Wagner heat gun, for projects around the house, that
goes up to 1100 deg F - probably hot enough for automotive exterior paint (but
I don't know for certain), and a helluva lot cheaper than dry ice, I would
imagine. The upside to the dry ice method is no scraping, and
easier-to-deal-with waste.

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA