Re: Sid's Diatribe on Originality (kind of long and full of

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>, Mark Sedlack
Subject: Re: Sid's Diatribe on Originality (kind of long and full of
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 16:50:37 -0800 (PST)
Nicer than the stock tailights?  I think the rear of this car is one of
the best features.  Both unique and distinctive.  No offense to those
who have done it, but I've yet to see tailights on a Roadster I prefer
over the stock units.

I have seen one with nerf bars (a very nice '66 here in Sacramento back
in '91 or so) but also prefer the stock bumpers.