Parts sale update

To: "Datsun Roadster" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts sale update
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 13:36:09 -0700
Hello again,
         Just wanted to let anyone who was interested in Datsun parts that
we're going on vacation next week... However... If anyone who lives in Kansas
and Missouri along I-70 and you are looking for parts, I think I have a deal
for you!    I will be headed back to the good ole homestead towing a Datsun
frame and other parts for some projects there.   I am sure I will have more
room for stuff, so if you would like to save delivery costs, please let me
know ASAP!    I know I will be heading up to St Louis and western Illinois
around St Louis as well.   Thanks and have a very Merry Christmas!

Eric
WyCROC