Re: The Original Six?

To: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: The Original Six?
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 16:29:00 -0500
Crawdaddy finally made it to the Glen after several years of absence. I
guess having little tykes running around made it difficult for him to
concentrate on other things and of course some running problems with his
car.

Ross was involved in the Roadster community since the early 80s with THE
Roadster Club. A great credit to our community.

Of course everyone mentioned is a great contributor to our collective well
being for their knowledge of Roadsters and otherwise.

I thank them all :)

Mike