The Original Six?

To: "Thomas Walter" <twalter@austin.rr.com>,
Subject: The Original Six?
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 12:06:45 -0800
> Tom Wrote - The mailing list has been around for OVER TEN YEARS! A long
way from six people! (Anyone ever hear from Ma Roadster any more?)
-----------------------

I definitely wasn't here for the start of the roadster list. as a matter of
fact, I didn't join until 97. But, I've tried to study the list history.
Before I joined, I downloaded the original archives off of roadster.org (are
they still there?) Here's my guesses to the original crowd.

Ma Roadster = Suze Hammond? She was the true Roadster Mechanic on the list,
everyone begged her analysis of their roadster maladies.

Crawford Griffith - don't know if he was an founding member, but he was had
some very early posts.

Roger Garnett - I don't know if he ever owned Roadster but his posts were
good general sports car tech. I liked his signature line which went
something like. "South Lansing Home of Wayward Sports Cars". I noticed that
Roger is credited for web page designer on Team.net. Was he the contact with
M.J.B.?

Ross Mullen - Still with us. I don't know if most of the present crowd
appreciates how much energy Ross expended organizing Roadster owners in the
late 80's - early 90's.

Gordon Glasgow - A man of Mystery, No one knows what happened to him. Maybe
he drove his 510 off into the sunset  :-).  Gordon's car was the 1st
roadster I saw on the Net. And it made me go "ooooohhhhh aaahhhhh"

Pat Horne - Don't know if he was an founding member. Hey Pat? When did you
join the List? It seems like the "Habitat for Humanity" signature lines go
WWWAAAY back!

and Tom Walter - Started as a North Westerner - became a Texan. Possibly had
the first online roadster baby. Then typed FAQ's with that baby on his knee.

That's more than six, so I'm covering my bet.