Re: another spring question

To: "TIM WALTZ" <printner@msn.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: another spring question
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 18:25:20 -0500
"I really don't want the ass end lower than the front."

Sounds like many posts on the "other" sports car list.

Well sometimes you just can't have the car sit exactly as you'd like it
without destroying the handling. Looks are fine but when you need a well
behaved car in a corner you just took toooo fast I'd rather have the
handling than the look.

Mike