NEW TDROC Web Site

Subject: NEW TDROC Web Site
From: "Charlie" <cehubbard@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 21:56:16 -0600
I am pleased to announce that the new Texas Datsun Roadster Owners Club
(TDROC) web page has been moved off of the lousy stinkin bankrupt Excite
@home service and into its new home www.tdroc.com. Yup, we finally have a
registered domain name and no longer use my personal @home web space
(yeeeeeeehawwww). This should be good news to all you club members and
roadster addicts out there who just want to come take a look without having
to burn brain cells trying to remember the convoluted URL. Heck, I even
forgot the old site address!!

The TDROC would also appreciate it if the other roadster Webmasters out
there with sites that contain links to the old club site could update their
sites with the new URL.

I hope to give the page a new look and feel in 2002 and appreciate your
continued patience and input as I continue to stamp out bugs and tweak the
new site and its related links.

Thanks and regards,

Charlie Hubbard
1965 SPL310 (1500)