Sagging Rear Springs

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Sagging Rear Springs
From: Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 08:27:43 -0600
The rear shackles on my car are flipped over (PO).  Personally I like the
look as it raises the rear end and IMHO makes the stance more aggressive
looking.  Having said that - it doesn't do one bit of good from a handling
standpoint.  Chris Coker's analysis is dead on.  My car has a lot of
oversteer.  This is fine with me as I don't push it hard.  I haven't gone
though the suspension yet and I have a Z car that rides on rails.  So... if
you do flip the shackles get ready to flip the rear end out quite easily.

PS - if anyone want pics of flipped shackles I could take some and send.

Chris Brucciani
68 2000
Marietta, GA