power windows question ...

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: power windows question ...
From: "Michael Breen" <elvis@channel1.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 00:05:01 -0500
Hello,

I know this is not Roadster related, but I'm guessing someone on the list can
give me an idea of what's going on with a 1994 Acura Legend's power windows.
The front passenger power window cannot be controlled by the driver side
master controls, but the passenger side control will lower the window, but not
raise it. The driver side rear window cannot be controlled by the master
controls (I'm afraid to try the control on the door itself). The front driver
side window and the rear passenger window work fine. I have also noticed
recent problems with the alarm sounding for no apparent reason if the car is
left unlocked.

Roadster content: I just acquired the Carcoon to store my Roadster for the
winter. I'll let you know how it goes when I get it set up.

Thanks,

Mike
68 2000 - in Massachusetts (it finally snowed).