Re: OT before shots of our new house.

To: "Daniel Neuman" <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: Re: OT before shots of our new house.
From: "Pre-Zee" <Pre_Z@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 20:25:02 -0800
Daniel, congratulations!  The house is going to be great.  I especially like
where you are going with the lighting.  Are those grapes growing in the back
yard?

Are you installing a fire pole from the front parlor to the garage?  I like
it.  ;-)

Like the others said, more garage & basement shots!  I was looking at
townhouses in Maryland, but local ordinances allowed the under house garage
to only be 1 car deep.  I told the builder I specifically wanted the entire
"basement" (ground level really) to be garage & he said it is very
specifically forbidden in that county.  Guess that's one reason I still live
in NY.  Hope the rules aren't so intrusive out there for you.

George M (Pre-Z)