Re: OT before shots of our new house.

To: LauryV@MTA.NET (Laury, Victor)
Subject: Re: OT before shots of our new house.
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 16:38:43 -0800 (PST)
remember Irene took the pictures and was mostly focused on the interior of the
house.  Besides the bottom floor looks pretty ugly anyways.  The one shot called
basement.jpg is the area under the master bedroom-the only area  down there
thats
not finished and the only area we want to finish into a new bedroom.
   Daniel