Re: Brake work

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake work
From: "Jack Davis" <jrd.boulder@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 20:57:42 -0700
I too have some brake questions. I just picked up a couple of used front
brakes and am trying to decide if they need to rebuilt before putting them
on my '60 2000. Should the pistons slide easily in the caliper? Should the
pistons just pull out of the caliper body? If not how do you go about
rebuilding the calipers?

Thanks in Advance.

-
Jack Davis