Roadster Dilema solved, Must Sell! 70, 67.5

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster Dilema solved, Must Sell! 70, 67.5
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:53:17 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,
  My Dilema has been solved for me. I have to move Jan 1st and am not
prepared for this.
  I thought I had till April.
here's the short story; I share a house, the actual owner hasn't worked
in the time we've been here. house was purchased from an insurance
settlement. I've been the only one working which has caused a strain on
me. The house went into foreclosure and was sold to one of these
"bailout companies" and everyone could live here rent free ('cept me)
till April. here's where the fun starts, If the place was vacated
before then, the owner would get money. So, she decided to move after
the holidays, and gets 10 Gs. I get CRAP. I get to be homeless with 3
roadsters, two dogs and a guitar shop!
  Sorry to bug you with my personal problems, but someone stands to
gain from this as I'm selling Cheap! offers good this week only!

1)  70 1600 for $1800 (sora blue/black)
has; new brakes, new interior, new glass, straight body, new window
rubber,all new door window rubber,new master, new battery, am/fm
stereo, polished carbs, desmogged, GM alt mounted on the pass side,
good tires on stock rims, pretty nice hubcaps.
Everything works on this car with the exception of the heater(it's all
there but the manifold plumbing). the title is clear, absolutley no
tickets on car and is currently registered.
it needs an exhaust system, a non smog dist and eventually some ball
joints, and a new top. the frame is good but the top has shrunken to
where it wont go on all the posties.
The body is straight but needs some fender patch panels due to rust in
the usual places, there is no floorboard rust at all. there is a small
amount of rust bubbling at the rear fenders, but other than that good.
Myself and Victor, have done ALOT of work to this car and I recommend
it. So, for about the same price as the new parts, you can have the
whole car.

 2) 67.5 1600 $1000
 the car was a daily driver and ran fine but has been sitting for 5
years. I got into a fender bender and the body shop wouldn't do
anything but "Remove and Replace" before the list it took forever to
find parts. I've been bringing it back to life and the motor turns
freely. carbs are cleaned and polished but not back on yet. has hard
top, straight body. With some TLC this could turn into a "Frampton
Mobile". nothing major is missing.Unfortunatley my TLC supplies are. I
believe a weekends work would put this back on the road again.

3) a decent high winsheild hard top minus latches  $75

I'm hoping someone in the Socal area is interested or knows of someone
who wants something because I need to raise money by friday of this
week. prices are non negotiable but terms are.

Ok, thanks for putting up with my ramblings.
Roman
PS. Sid, contact me