Roadster parts for sale!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster parts for sale!
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@home.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 19:07:35 -0700
Good evening roadster nuts!
          I just wanted to let you all know that I am getting ready to start
Ebaying some roadster parts, but thought I would see if anyone on the List
wanted first dibs on anything.    Mostly, I have parts for a 67.5 1600 and a
'66 1600.    Please check out www.wycroc.org and visit the "For Sale"
section.    Not everything there has been updated, but for the most part, my
list is complete, except the cars I have for sale. There is also a 67.5
section for parts that a friend is interested in selling.   I am somewhat
negotiable on my pricing too...  Greg Nelson and I were looking over the
various parts for sale and noticed that one could build up a complete 2L
engine from the parts we have...   Just a thought for anyone wanting to
build an engine!   Happy hunting!

Also, I wanted to give Gary Boone a plug for his distributors...  I have
been running mine for 3 months now on a daily basis... absolutely flawless
performance, unlike my old points which would need cleaning about now.   It
took me about 20 minutes to install the unit too.    Fast, easy, and 3
months of daily driving...  I couldn't ask for more!   Gary can be reached
at gboone@sisna.com if you would be interested in getting this great
distributor!

Thanks and have a great day!

Eric