Re: BOOK???

To: road <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BOOK???
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 19:45:00 -0600
Roman,

I am very humbled by your words.

Alas, I have way too many projects to work on before I
ever get a chance to sit down and write about the
roadsters.

The thing I love about the mailing list is the interactive
nature of it. I have made some big MISTAKES in my tech
write ups, like forgetting the three letter word NOT.
Imagine when I accidently wrote "do press the brake pedal
at this time". Hmm, I meant do NOT press... slight error
on my part, only to add to a half day of frustration of
someone taking the wrong advice!

So for the time being it will be the occasion thought
or comment when I have a chance to reply.  One thing to
always remember is that we all have our own gifts, some
things come easier to some that others. That is what
is so neat about the folks on this list, we all have
many different talents to share.

Now should you win the Lotto and wish to sponsor me... ;-)

Cheers,

Tom Walter