RE: parts manual

To: Lehinger <Lehinger@fwi.com>, printner@qwest.net,
Subject: RE: parts manual
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 18:12:57 -0800 (PST)
I bought it and am extremely pleased.  Very readable,
and just right for a 3" binder (actually it shares a
binder with the H-20 Engine Manual I got from
datsunmike).  There are a couple of pages missing
(cannot remember which ones) but the guy at my Nissan
Dealership photocopied a couple of the missing pages
for me when we were looking up a part.  I use mine
regularly.  Highly recommended.

Mike Harper
'66 1600
'68 2000