Re: parts manual

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: parts manual
From: "Dwight Woodruff" <dwoodru1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 18:49:47 -0500
All,
    The one I got from Dean at Fairlady was a reprint of the Rising Sun
Racing archives.  It's only about an inch thick but has good info in it as
well as exploded views.  It was $21.   I also bought the actual Nissan parts
manual reprint from Lee Ehringer when he advertised that he had some copies
on the list.  They were $20 with shipping. Don't know how many he has left,
but it is AWESOME.  I can actually read, every part number, which has helped
when ordering from our buds at NissanAutoParts.com.

Peace.
Woody