Re: It's alive! alive!

To: snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>,
Subject: Re: It's alive! alive!
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 18:41:08 -0800 (PST)
> What is the possibility of finding something at NAPA or Car Quest? Is
>
> this a basic item common to other nissans? I'm hoping to get on the
> road
> before next weekend, and Mail-order has been understandably slow.
>
> -Marc T.

Marc, the sender is very common I got mine at pep boys. getting it out
can be tricky, I'd try lots of wd 40, spraying it in every day, for a
couple of days. I didn't do it enough and had to resort to all manner
of unusual things to get it out...even a drill!

well, that's my experience for what it's worth.

Roman
Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com

///