Re: Cam chain noise...again

To: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>,
Subject: Re: Cam chain noise...again
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 07:33:49 -0700
Brian,

Thanks for an excellent piece of information to add to my information
toolbox!

However, in this recent thread I haven't heard anything about using thicker
head gaskets to counter lost head thickness. I know they're available, made
from various materials (metals) and thicknesses. Has anyone on the list got
any information to offer on successes or failures in using them?

Fred - So.SF