RE: Cam chain noise...again

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cam chain noise...again
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@home.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 23:22:26 -0700
I don't have a measurement for it, but here are some pictures to help you draw
your own conclusions. The idea is to not let the tensioner foot come so far out
of the bore that it jams.
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org/Images/Basic_Tensioner.jpg
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org/Images/Shimmed_Tensioner.JPG

Gordon Glasgow