Re: 2000 Starter v 1600

To: "Mike Harper" <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: 2000 Starter v 1600
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 19:56:35 -0400
Mike

If you want a coated header buy it that way from the getgo as coating a
header is not all that cheap and it's cheaper to have the manufacturer to
get it coated HOWEVER, if you do get it Hot Coated by Jethot it has a
lifetime guaranty against rust. I returned a header recently that was Jet
Hotted about 10 years ago for free.

As for the starter, if you have a few extra $$$$$$ buy a gear reduction
starter from TS Imported as it's very small but very powerful and can easily
be pulled w/o removing half the engine. I think it's $225 which isn't all
that much more than a stock 2L starter that's probably been rebuilt a time
or 2. 1-800-543-6648

Mike