Re: Towing continued

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Towing continued
From: jon_wissler@pngc.com
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 15:42:48 -0700
I have AAA and have had my 2000 towed at least four times within the last
year.  They charge if it's more than 3 miles past the city limits of
origin, but it usually ends up being about $10 or so.  Between locking my
$%&^% in the trunk, running out of gas, and mechanical problems with our
families fleet of vehicles, AAA is one of my better annual investments.

"Mick T" <mickth@hotmail.com>
Sent by: owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
07/18/01 03:18 PM
Please respond to "Mick T"