Re: Charging problems revisited

To: "Adam Bradley" <ambradley@yahoo.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Charging problems revisited
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 13:10:06 -0400
Could be too much heat as you said. The regulators are also regulated for
temperature too so the voltage is correct when it's hot or cold outside.
Unfortunately since it's a built in regulator it's being cooked by the
headers as opposed to the stock setup which had the regulator far from the
heat.

I may have an extra smog pump bracket which you may be able to use with some
modifications so you can move the alt.

Mike