Re: Our own mini-Shasta

To: dumpdude@pon.net, bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com,
Subject: Re: Our own mini-Shasta
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 20:42:07 -0400
Chris in Atlanta could be Pinky, then we would have Pinky and the Brain in
SEROC!

(sorry, couldn't resist!)

Since car shows are fresh in everyone's mind, is there interest in having a
Roadster gathering at the Turkey Rod Run in November in Daytona Beach
Florida?  This is a HUGE car show - they cap show cars at 5,000 each year.
It spans 4 days.  I usually go on Saturday and never make it to the show
cars - I spend my time in the swap meet which is twice the size of the show
car area....

Sid