Re: Our own mini-Shasta

To: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>,
Subject: Re: Our own mini-Shasta
From: "Dwight Woodruff" <dwoodru1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 17:26:30 -0400
Yeah, it was a good time.  I sure learned a lot.  Driving home was an
adventure, though.  Only able to get up to about 55mph, so some old ladies
were passing me by showing me on their hands that they were "number one"  As
soon as I hit Clearwater, though, the sky opened up.  Good thing I didn't
bring my top (now I don't have to take a shower.)  And as I'm rounding a
corner, my roadster slides out of control, and I expertly recover before
slamming into the side of an overpass.  Probably safer and less humiliating
for me, if I park and pull.  Thanks again, Brian!

Woody
Wet, slow, '69 2000
Clearwater, FL