Re: Roadster parts on Ebay

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Roadster parts on Ebay
From: Gary McCormick <gkmcc@netgate.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 18:13:02 -0700
I was just having a conversation with a coworker the other day about how people
seem to lose all sense of value when bidding online. He has been selling
commemorative medallions from a California historical site (I won't say which -
don't want to queer his pitch, so to speak... ) which he bought for $2.65
apiece, for $10 apiece online. Amazing...

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA