RE: roadster revival x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: roadster revival x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 13:43:50 -0400
Yes, that does happen.  The below issue was moisture in the bleeder when
it's closed.  It was suggested that water must collect in the hole in the
bleeder valve and cause rust at the ball under the bleeder.  I incorrectly
assumed that we were talking about leaking through the threads.  I always
use rubber caps on the bleeders.
Brian