Big Score

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Big Score
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 17:26:26 -0400
I went to a local auto show and one of the vendors teaches auto mechanics at
a local high school and had many books. He saw me look at a Nissan book and
told me he had many more under the table, all factory books. In the stack
was a U20/5speed manual and the factory manual for the SP311. In addition to
that I bought factory service manuals for the 410, 1300/1600 AKA 510, L20 &
24, A10/A12 and a 1970 240Z and 2 factory Technical Bulletins for 74 & 75. I
paid 20 for all. I almost fell down when he said 20 for all.

Don't mean to brag, but only you guys would understand my excitement. Others
think I'm nuts!!!!!!!!

Mike